🔥 Application deadline: June 10, 2022
The Prose Train’s Outreach Coordinators will help expand our writer base. This is a summer-long role (June 13, 2022 → August 10, 2022) with the option to take on a permanent role within The Prose Train at the end of summer. Estimated weekly time commitment: 3-4 hours.
- Recruit potential writers and reach out to adults who could spread the word about The Prose Train.
- Develop creative ideas for expanding The Prose Train’s reach, including its audience and writer base.
- Work with other team members to cover a range of outreach efforts.
- Ability to reach out to new people and build networks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong motivation and organization
- Attention to detail
- Previous participation in a Prosetrain
No experience is required.
How to Apply
Fill out this form to apply by June 10, 2022.
Questions about this role? Contact us at email@example.com.