The Prose Train’s Outreach Managers will help expand our writer base and readership.
- Recruit potential writers and reach out to teachers at new schools who could spread the word about The Prose Train.
- Develop creative ideas for expanding The Prose Train’s reach.
- Help coordinate a network of Chapter Leaders at different schools.
- Work with the Outreach team (the Outreach Director and other Outreach Managers) to meet deadlines and execute projects.
- Ability to reach out to new people and build networks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong motivation and organization
- Attention to detail
- Previous participation in a Prose Train project
While some experience in marketing and outreach is preferred, what matters is enthusiasm and willingness to learn these skills.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, send an email with the subject line “Application: Outreach Manager“ to email@example.com about your interest in the role and your ideas for expanding our writer base and readership.
Questions about this role? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.